Rules & Regulations
FORTE students must abide by the rules and regulations of the institute. The institute authority may take disciplinary action if any student violates the institute rules and regulations. Students are advised to adhere to the rules and Regulations of the institute and discharge their responsibilities as a student with diligence, fidelity and honour. Students are required to follow these rules and they also have to submit bond of good conduct.
FORTE General Rules and Regulations for Students
1. Students shall behave with dignity and courtesy inside and outside the college.
2. Students shall observe strict modesty in dress.
3. Students should wear identity cards inside the campus and also when attending any meetings outside the campus. I-Cards are to be worn round the neck and this drill is compulsory. Any violation of these orders will lead to disciplinary action.
4. Possession of mobile phones during the college hours in the campus is strictly prohibited. Anybody found with a mobile, a fine of Rs.5000/- and deduction of marks from general proficiency will be imposed.
5. No students are allowed to leave the institute premises during the institute timings. If a student wants to leave the institute for some valid reasons before the closing of institute timing she has to get Gate Pass.
6. Students shall not entertain visitors without prior permission in the campus.
7. Students are expected to read notices/circulars displayed on the college notice board. Ignorance of not reading any notice/circular displayed shall not be accepted as an excuse for failing to comply with the directions contained in it.
8. Spitting, smoking and throwing bits of paper inside the institute campus are harmful and must be avoided. Refrain from possessing, consuming or distributing alcohol, harmful drugs, narcotics, ghutkas, chewing gums and smoking cigarettes. Any violation of these orders will lead to disciplinary action.
9. Students are forbidden from entering the institute office during unspecified hours.
10. Students are advised not to harm the reputation of the institute or individual (fellow students and institute staff) through social and electronic media.
11. Respect the institute property. Destroying or damaging the institute property is punishable. Students should not destroy/ damage/ deface, remove the institute property, disturb or injure a person under the pretext of celebrating/inducting/pledging or for any other reason like rivalry etc. The cost of any damage so caused will be recovered from the students collectively if the responsibility for it cannot be fixed on any individual or group of individuals.
12. Students are not allowed to convene any kind of meeting in the campus or any sort of fund collected without the permission of the HOD/ Director or to circulate/display any kind of notice among students.
13. Do not be a part of any union or group or organization. Any move to form unions or groups of any type unauthorized by the Management and the Director is an offense.
14. All vehicles should be parked in the allotted place. No vehicle will be allowed to enter the institute premises during the institute timings.
15. Students who want to avail bus facility in between the session will have to pay full bus fee for the session.
16. While attending college functions, the students will conduct themselves in such a way as to bring recognition to themselves and to the institution.