FIT Group of Institutions was founded in 1998 as a non-profit organization and is setting high standards of imparting quality education.
FIT Group of Institutions is located at Meerut in an open and pollution free area spread over 7 acres of land in a lush greet environment with all modern facilities. Meerut is a historical city of Western UP, a well-known education hub, just 70 km from Delhi and is an important part of National capital Region (NCR), where developmental activities have the highest regional priority.
There are various industrial establishments at Meerut and its surrounding areas such as Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Delhi which offer a lot of opportunities to the aspiring students. The close proximity of the FIT to these locations facilitates frequent guest lectures by professionals, seminars, symposiums, industrial tours and so on. All these activities provide positive strength to students to integrate their theoretical knowledge with the requisite practical orientation.
FIT offers a range of courses in the field of Management, Computer Applications, Engineering and Education. These programmes propel the students to forefronts of these disciplines. The students immerse themselves in an environment where knowledge is created and not just communicated. The stress is not only on delivering the theoretical knowledge but also on implementing the same to real world environment.
Opportunities are provided to the students to work with highly qualified professionals from varied industries such training provides the students a comprehensive, balance foundation of innovative and relevant skills inculcating the qualities of business leadership, corporate excellence and executive competence.
- Wi-fi Campus
- State-of-the-art computer labs with over 400 Intel Dual Core personal computers and servers.
- 24 hours high speed Internet connectivity with 4 Mbps bandwidth.
- Well-stocked library with around 60,000 volumes with 3,000 titles and 100 National and International Journals.
- Book bank facility for all the students.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with adequate safety arrangements.
- Dedicated and well-connected bus service
- Professionally managed mess and canteen facilities.
- In-house medical facility.
- Facilities for indoor/outdoor games and sports activities.
- Students activity center for co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
- Personality development and English communication training in all semesters.
- Placement cell headed by a very senior corporate professional.
- Information and students counseling service.