- Candidate can apply for admission by filling up the Application Form.
- Application Form is available on our website (click here to download application form)
- Candidate is required to fill the Application Form and bring it to the Admission Cell in FIT personally. For undergraduate courses like BBA , BCA , B.Com , B.A and B.Sc(H.Sc) a candidate has to be registered with CCS University on the CCSU Website (www.ccsu.web.in) or the candidate may be facilitated at FIT admission cell for the above procedure.
- Candidate is required to bring all the certificates and other documents along with the Application Form. (see the document check list
Document Check List
- Registration form of the institute.
- Counseling Allotment Letter (Original + photo copy)
- Fees Receipt submitted at UPSEE (Original + photo copy)
- Copy of fee receipt of the institute ( 1 photo copy)
- 06 colored & 02 black & white photo
- 10th + 12th Marksheets & Certificate(Original + 2 sets photo copy
- Diploma Marksheet (II year admitted student only)(Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Graduation Marksheet (MBA, MCA, M.Tech & B.Ed only) (Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Transfer Certificate (Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Migration Certificate (Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Character Certificate(Original + 2 sets photo copy)
- Latest Income Certificate of parents ( 2 sets photo copy)
- Cast Certificate (2 sets photo copy)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Original + photo copy)
- Domicile certificate (2 sets photo copy)
- GAP Affidavit (Original 10/- stamp paper)
- Anti ragging Affidavit (Original 10/- stamp paper)
- Declaration of his/her annual income for Scholarship form (Original 10/- stamp paper)
- Undertaking by student 75% attendance in all semesters(Original 10/- stamp paper)
- Application form for Hostel Accommodation (if required)
- Application form for Transportation (if required)
Note : Student is advised to keep the original copy of 10th marksheet , 12th marksheet , graduation marksheets for post graduation , domicile certificate , latest income certificate of their parents , caste certificate(SC/ST/OBC) , aadhar card , feeslip copy , net verification of DC/IC/CC , bank passbook copy , counselling letter(MCA/MBA/B.TECH/POLY/B.Ed/M.Ed/B.P.Ed) or university conformation letter(BBA/BCA/B.Sc(H.Sc)/B.A/B.Com) for submission of scholarship forms to social welfare department.